Price Change Log
Table of Contents
The Price Change Log helps you keep track of every bulk price change that you have applied to your store. In this tab, you will be able to view:
- Summary - Name, price change amount, and start date
- Created On - Date of creation
- Product SKUs Impacted - Number of SKUs that have been impacted by the price change
- Status - See if the price change has been applied or not
- Action - Cancel scheduled price changes or revert back to original price
Under Product SKUs Impacted, there are also two alert icons shown in case an SKU is being impacted by multiple price changes.
- Amber Alert - One or more items in the specified Price Change are being impacted by a previous Price Change.
- Red Alert - All items in the specified Price Change are being impacted by a previous Price Change.
In the Bulk Price Change option, previously implemented price changes that are still active have a higher priority. This means that if two SKUs are impacted by multiple price changes that are active, then the price change that has been implemented first will be applied to it. To change that, you would have to revert the previously implemented price change, so that the newer price change can start impacting your desired SKU.